Storage Box will take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy.
We may ask you for personal information such as name, address, email or your credit card
number in order to provide a service for you. You will find it beneficial to give us such information as it
will make our service more valuable for you. Please note you may amend your details at any time.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to any unauthorised body or organisation.
We will only share the appropriate personal details with persons/businesses that provide a service
to Storage Box to ensure the service for you is met i.e. your address to our courier company
Fastway Couriers. We will not retain your credit card information.
If you have any complaints or questions relating to Storage Box privacy, please contact our Support Office on (09) 271 1025
There are quantities limits on some products when purchasing online. If you would like to purchase in bulk or trade quantities please contact your nearest Storage Box store.
Broken or Faulty Product Policy
If you receive product broken or faulty product you're entitled to have your product repaired, replaced or refunded under the Consumer Guarantees Act. This must be returned to the store you purchased from online and proof of purchase is required. Please contact the store which you originally purchased from. Please note we will not accept returns if you simply change your mind.
500 Prezzy Card Promotion – Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand. However, employees and their immediate families of Storage Box Limited and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. The competition commences on 1st JANUARY 2021 at 09:00 (AEST) and concludes on 31st JANUARY 2021 at 23:59 (AEST) (Promotional Period).
4. The competition will be advertised on Storage Box websites, stores and social media.
5. To enter each draw, participants must:
i. Sign up to email marketing in any Storage Box store. Provide requested details including (but not limited to) a valid email address and first name.
ii. Sign up to the Storage Box email list via the website or sign up form. Input requested details including (but not limited to) a valid email address and first name.
6. Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are 18 years and over.
7. Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be considered ineligible.
9. Storage Box reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Storage Box. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
10. Storage Box reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which, in the opinion of Storage Box submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Storage Box, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading or deceptive. Storage Box reserves the right to disqualify a winner if Storage Box becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause.
11. Entries must be received by 31st JANUARY 2021 at 23:59 (AEST). The time of entry will in each case be the time the online entry is received by Storage Box’s database. Storage Box accepts no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason.
12. Any entry that is made on behalf of an Entrant by a third party will be invalid.
13. There will be a total of one (1) winner.
14. No part of the prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable
15. Total prize is one $500 Prezzy Card.
16. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
17. In consideration for Storage Box awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s name during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with Storage Box Limited or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. Each valid entrant who signs up the Storage Box email list during the promotional period will be entered into the respective brand’s competition draw. One (1) winner will receive a prize as per the table below.
Draw Date & Time
Unclaimed Prize Draw
$500 Prezzy Card
12th February 2021, 4.00pm
19th February 2021, 4.00pm
19. Each valid entrant who signs up to the Storage Box email list, during the promotional period will be entered the respective brand’s competition draw.
20. You must stay subscribed to the Storage Box email list to be eligible to win and remain subscribed at the time of the competition redraw if a redraw occurs in accordance with these terms and conditions of entry.
21. The draws will take place at Storage Box Limited, Unit I, 2 Amera Place, Huntington Park, Auckland on 12th February 2021, using computerised random selection. The winners will be notified by email or phone and within 2 days of the draw. The winner will also have their name published on the Storage Box Facebook within 2 days of the draw.
22. Prizes will be awarded to person named in the entry. However, in a dispute, will be awarded to the account holder of the entry mechanism used to submit their entry (i.e. mobile phone account holder or land line account holder).
23. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the Promotional Period, it is the entrant's responsibility to notify Storage Box. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Storage Box.
24. Storage Box’s decision is final, and Storage Box will not enter into correspondence regarding the competition result.
25. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
26. Storage Box Limited and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
27. All entries become the property of Storage Box. Storage Box collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use of this information will be made without prior consent.
28. Storage Box is Storage Box Limited, Unit I, 2 Amera Place, Huntington Park, Auckland, New Zealand. Ph: +64 (9) 271 1025