The safety of our customers & employees is key. We follow all government guidelines for COVID-19.
Auckland stores – Operating at Covid-19 Alert Level 2
All other stores - Operating at Covid-19 Alert Level 1
At mid-night 17th February, Auckland moved into Covid-19 Alert Level 2, with the rest of New Zealand moving to Covid-19 Alert Level 1.
Under COVID-19 Alert Levels, you can select the contactless Click & Collect option for your order and pick it up at one of our stores or the contactless delivery option.
HOW CONTACTLESS CLICK & COLLECT WILL WORK:
- When your on-line order is placed it will be fulfilled by your local store if the product is available.
- You will be contacted by your local store and informed when your order is available to be picked up.
- On arriving at the store you must produce your order confirmation.
- One of our staff members will bring the product(s) to you.
- To comply with government COVID-19 Level 2 safety guidelines your product(s) will be placed on the customer service counter for you to pick up.
- If there is a queue of customers when you arrive at the store please maintain a safe distance of 2 metres to comply with government COVID-19 Level 2 safety guidelines.